“SureHarvest can talk both grower-speak and environmental-speak. And be credible. The SureHarvest team understands that at the end of the day, the bottom line is the most important thing for growers.”
– Gabrielle Ludwig, Almond Board of California
SureHarvest can lead your organization through the design, development and implementation of a performance-based sustainability program to better serve your members.
SureHarvest was instrumental in designing the California Sustainable Winegrowing Program. Read a case study of how SureHarvest helped to transform the California winegrowing industry into a nationally-recognized leader in sustainability.
SureHarvest also provides data management technology. The Sustainability MIS is a customizable, secure and confidential web-based platform to
- Measure the sustainability performance of your members.
- Evaluate and compare industry performance on a regional or statewide level.
- Identify areas for improvement to target education and research programs.
- Plan, promote, and manage outreach programs and track participation.
- Measure effectiveness of targeted outreach programs over time.
- Connect your members to information and resources to improve their farming operations.
- Leverage data to create opportunities to impact regulatory policy.
- Drive fund-raising strategies according to documented needs.
- Tell your industry’s sustainability story based on specific metrics and verifiable documentation.