“SureHarvest can talk both grower-speak and environmental-speak. And be credible. The SureHarvest team understands that at the end of the day, the bottom line is the most important thing for growers.”
– Gabrielle Ludwig, Almond Board of California
SureHarvest can lead your organization through the design, development and implementation of a performance-based sustainability program to better serve your members.
SureHarvest was instrumental in designing the California Sustainable Winegrowing Program. Read a case study of how SureHarvest helped to transform the California winegrowing industry into a nationally-recognized leader in sustainability.
SureHarvest also provides data management technology. The Sustainability MIS is a customizable, secure and confidential web-based platform to
- Measure the sustainability performance of your members.
- Evaluate and compare industry performance on a regional or statewide level.
- Identify areas for improvement to target education and research programs.
- Plan, promote, and manage outreach programs and track participation.
- Measure effectiveness of targeted outreach programs over time.
- Connect your members to information and resources to improve their farming operations.
- Leverage data to create opportunities to impact regulatory policy.
- Drive fund-raising strategies according to documented needs.
- Tell your industry’s sustainability story based on specific metrics and verifiable documentation.
Protected Harvest is an eco-certification program for your members to market sustainability performance to their buyers. The Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Association formed a collaborative and launched Healthy Grown™ potatoes certified by Protected Harvest. The Lodi Winegrowing Commission created sustainable winegrowing standards.Today, over 35 growers farming 16,000 acres are recognized for sustainably-grown winegrapes on more than a dozen wine labels bearing the Lodi Rules logo.