“By working with SureHarvest to implement the Healthy Grown eco-label program, we moved growers along the sustainability continuum.”
– Mike Carter, former Executive Director of WI Potato and Vegetable Assn, current CEO, Bushman Potatoes
SureHarvest offers our clients the following services:
Intelligence and Foresight
- Strategic Planning
- Trends Analysis
- Market Research
Needs Assessment and Feasibility Studies
- Survey Research
- Needs Assessment of members, suppliers, buyers
- Identification of research and education gaps
- Pilot Tests and Feasbility Studies
Program Strategy Design and Build
- Best practices development
- Sustainability Performance Metrics
- Content Development
- Fundraising Support, including grant writing.
Program Implementation and Management
- Confidential Data Management Services
- Technical Assistance
- Project Management
- Outreach through educational workshops, newsletters, field days, and websites to facilitate learning information exchange
Evaluation and Implementation
- Performance Evaluation
- Communication of outcomes to stakeholders
Confidential Data Management Services
Since 1995, Dr. Jeff Dlott and his professional services colleagues have been trusted to collect, analyze and manage sensitive data with utmost confidentiality for leading agrifood companies, trade associations, universities and non-profit organizations. SureHarvest has confidentially analyzed and managed small to very large datasets in the areas of on-farm inputs (e.g., pesticides, fertilizers, water, etc.), social science and market research, cost of production studies, best practices assessments, and certification records. SureHarvest maintains strict internal procedures to safeguard all client and individual participants confidentiality. We are happy to provide client references upon request.
The SureHarvest team combines its practical expertise with the power of information technology to provide you with information management tools to measure performance, record results, analyze data and plan business process improvements to drive your sustainability program goals.
Sustainability MIS can be configured to support the planning, implementation and evaluation of your sustainability program. Here’s how:
- Populate the platform with best practices, processes or performance metrics.
- Capture data that measures practices, processes or performance metrics.
- Analyze data to establish baseline reports, benchmark performance and track progress against targeted priorities.
- Report benchmarks and progress by individual growers, suppliers or divisions, or aggregate performance across multiple entities.
- Generate Action Plans to target areas of improvement and manage workflow to implement change.
For clients who want a third-party certification program to verify your sustainability performance, the SureHarvest team will work to identify the verification system that fits your operation and we will customize sustainability programs accordingly.
SureHarvest has extensive experience in developing programs which involve third-party certification or verification of practices or metrics. SureHarvest was instrumental in developing the Protected Harvest eco-label program, now certifying products grown on almost 30,000 acres.
SureHarvest can customize the Sustainability MIS platform to manage the auditing and certification process for Protected Harvest or other certification and verification.