"In this era of competition for resources and environmental regulation, it is not enough to say you are farming with good practices. The Sustainability MIS has given our growers the ability to prove their sustainability performance with hard data, benchmarked and recorded over time."
- Karen Ross, California Association of Winegrape Growers
SureHarvest Sustainability MIS can be configured to support the planning, implementation and evaluation of your sustainability program. Here’s how:
- Populate the platform with best practices, processes or performance metrics.
- Capture data that measures practices, processes or performance metrics.
- Analyze data to establish baseline reports, benchmark performance and track progress against targeted priorities.
- Report benchmarks and progress by individual growers, suppliers or divisions, or aggregate performance across multiple entities.
- Generate Action Plans to target areas of improvement and manage workflow to implement change.
Document Management features can be used to
- Store operational documents including SOPs, lab reports, contracts, etc.
- Insert resource documents or link to web-based references.
- Store records to support certification or audits.
Event Management features can be used to:
- Schedule events, such as workshops, trainings, demonstration field days, etc.
- Promote events with on-line communication tools.
- Manage and organize event logistics (rsvps, agenda, map, instructions, etc.
- Record, track and evaluate event participation.
Administrative features include:
- Content management tools to easily update and edit best practices, metrics, criteria, scientific information, resources and news.
- Robust access controls using secure individual login for data entry and confidential benchmark reporting.
- Flexible structure for assessment and reporting of multiple enterprises or subdivisions.