“The SureHarvest data-base system, which has been used since 2002 by our growers, was ahead of its time, and now the market is demanding data. SureHarvest has a good vision for the future.”
– Dr. Deana Knutson, University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Eco-Potato Project
Sustainability MIS is a customizable, secure and confidential web-based platform for food companies, trade associations and farmers to
- communicate performance to stakeholders
- protect and strengthen brand identity
- manage risks through transparency
The Sustainability MIS features include:
Download the Sustainability MIS Datasheet.
The Sustainability MIS can be used for:
For Food Companies - Wineries, Packer-Shippers, Food Processors and Distributors - Sustainability MIS enables you to:
- Measure the sustainability performance of your suppliers.
- Track food safety and quality requirements of your suppliers.
- Report on sustainability metrics to your buyers and shareholders.
- Leverage data to support your sustainability story and brand identity.
For Trade Associations, Sustainability MIS gives you the tools to:
- Measure the sustainability performance of your members.
- Evaluate and compare industry performance on a regional, statewide or national level.
- Identify areas for improvement to target education and research programs.
- Plan, promote, and manage outreach programs and track participation.
- Measure effectiveness of targeted outreach programs over time.
- Connect your members to information and resources to improve their farming operations.
- Leverage data to create opportunities to impact regulatory policy.
- Drive fund-raising strategies according to documented needs.
- Tell your industry’s sustainability story based on specific metrics and verifiable documentation.
For Farmer participants in a sustainability program, Sustainability MIS empowers you to:
- Confidentially assess your own farming operations to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies.
- Evaluate your sustainability performance in relation to other growers in your region, across the state or within your trade association.
- Access information, training, action planning tools and resources, such as NRCS cost-share funds, to benefit your farming operations.
- Store documentation of your farming practices, processes and performance metrics for verification, certification and audit reporting.