SureHarvest can lead your organization through the design, development and implementation of a performance-based sustainability program to better serve your members.
SureHarvest was instrumental in designing the California Sustainable Winegrowing Program. Read a case study of how SureHarvest helped to transform the California winegrowing industry into a nationally-recognized leader in sustainability.
Our Professional Services solutions offer clients years' of applied experience with unique perspective on the current industry landscape. We leverage our expertise to achieve our clients' objectives, establishing leadership positioning on sustainability while ensuring that all efforts are harmonized with industry best practices and metrics, such as those developed by the Stewardship Index for Specialty Crops (SISC). Currently, approved SISC Working Metrics include Applied Water Use Efficiency, Habitat and Biodiversity, Energy Use, Nitrogen Use, Phosphorus Use, and Soil Organic Matter.
SureHarvest also provides data management technology. The Sustainability MIS is a customizable, secure and confidential web-based platform to
- Measure the sustainability performance of your members.
- Evaluate and compare industry performance on a regional or statewide level.
- Identify areas for improvement to target education and research programs.
- Plan, promote, and manage outreach programs and track participation.
- Measure effectiveness of targeted outreach programs over time.
- Connect your members to information and resources to improve their farming operations.
- Leverage data to create opportunities to impact regulatory policy.
- Drive fund-raising strategies according to documented needs.
- Tell your industry's sustainability story based on specific metrics and verifiable documentation.
Please contact us to learn more.