Green Wine Summit
November 15, 2010 - November 16, 2010 (1:30 - 6:30pm)
Dr. Cliff Ohmart will give the keynote dinner presentation, "Sustainability - What's in it for me? the evening of Day 1.
Cliff will also participate in the first workshop of the Summit:
Green Business: Where is Certification Headed in the Future
After a short discussion of the various certification and assessment programs, this panel will look at measurement and management and where certification is headed.
• Lisa Francioni, California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance, Moderator
• Cliff Ohmart, Ph.D., Vice President Professional Services, SureHarvest
• Kris O’Connor, M.S. Executive Director, Central Coast Vineyard Team
• Anne Steinhauer, Industry Relations Manager, Napa Valley Vintners
• Cody Anderson, EIT, Staff Engineer - LEED AP, Summit Engineering, Inc.